I feel truly humbled to be nominated for the The Sunshine Blogger Award by Inspiring MAX . This award recognizes blogs that share positive vibes across the blogging community – Having said that I couldn’t be happier to acknowledge the same and earnestly glad for seizing the opportunity to spread the same.Thank you so very much Inspiring Max for the recognition and the nomination.–
If you are a part of this beautiful world of passions unleashed or a visitor and haven’t had the privilege of peaking into his beautiful blog already ( that is vibrant with thought provoking words and awe-inspiring photography) – I insist that you do right away or you’d be missing out on a rather inspiring path of beauty by Inspiring MAX. !!
I’ve had the lovely privilege of bumping into a lot of beautiful and inspiring blogs that radiate great vibes across our world of blogging and so I look forward to sharing the same with many of them.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s)
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer
- Where is your favorite place you have lived?
Having spent 26 years of my life ( since the day I was born!) in Kuwait – I would have to say this place is most definitely a zone that I feel very comfortable in, when it comes to living. However, I am a wanderer at heart and I aspire to travel ( whenever that is going to be a possibility for me..) from place to place – not having to settle down at one particular spot at any time in my journey.
- If you could change one thing what would it be?
In my life – NOTHING. The good things that I’ve been blessed with, are beyond beautiful and the bad things that I’ve had to deal with, have only led into me being what I am today and given me a wider perspective, acceptance and gratitude towards the good things.
In this World – With the current scenarios and unfortunate events – EVERYTHING.
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
Reading fairy tales that would hold my hand and take me away to another world – disconnecting me from the reality of this one.
- What is your dream job?
A job that would push me to pursue every grain of creative aspect that burns inside me and then pays out around the world to all those who need the assistance much more than I do. ( Yeah. Its a dream job. It’s never meant to be realistic!)
- What was your best subject at school?
English, Math & Biology.
- Do you prefer to live in the country or the city?
It would be hard for a wandering heart like mine to make a choice such as that. There are day’s I love the noises of the city and then there are other days where the calm and serene clouds of the country are craved for.
- If you were stranded on a desert island which celebrity would you take with you?
Celebrities are a huge distraction – to themselves as well as people around them. I’d like to explore a desert solo if I had the opportunity to do so – and maybe take my husband along, if that’s allowed 🙂
- Everyone has a song that makes them want to dance, what is yours?
Too many to mention in way too many languages and even way too many genres. I’d like to save the readers from having the trouble to go through my never ending list 😛
- Favourite colour?
White – It stands out beautifully when its alone and lays down as the best background for every color to fall upon.
- Do you prefer camping, caravaning or staying in motels?
All three !!
- How many different careers have you had?
3 – A persistent one in Psychology for the past 6 years; An absolutely satisfying-in-every-way one in motherhood for the past 3 tears; And my recent position as the Creative Head of a business consultancy firm.
- Radiate Positive Vibes
- Small Town Blogger
- Dream Walker’s Sanctuary
- The Feathered Sleep
- Ritten Down
- Mr. Tookles
- The Falling Thoughts.
- Super Inspired Moments.
- Guru Genie
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- 3 people who have inspired you the most and in what way?
- 5 books that have provoked you to think and held your thoughts for a while?
- One quote that could describe you?
- What is ART according to you?
- 3 things that you cannot live without?
- 3 morals and values that you will not change for anything or anyone in the world ?
- The heart or the mind & Why?
- Love or Lust & Why?
- If your life was a movie, the movie would be entitled ……………… ?
- A line that you feel could be inspiring to anyone who reads it?